This Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice 4th Edition, pdf, ebook, and download by American Nurses Association (ANA) is essential information and document for every practicing nurse in the United States. The scope of practice statement answers the who, what, when, where, how, and why questions of nursing.
The standards provide authoritative statements about the actions and behaviors that all registered nurses competently must perform, regardless of role, population, specialization, and setting.
Each standard is accompanied by detailed competencies for three levels of practice.
The work of extensive thought by many registered nurses, in this fourth edition, provides:
- A revised and contemporary definition of nursing
- An extensive discussion of respect, equity, inclusion, and social justice
- The new ANA Professional Nursing Model and the revised Model Representing Regulation of Professional Nursing Practice
- An expanded discussion of the application of ethics in nursing
- A complete picture of the dynamic and complex practice of nursing and its membership and evolving boundaries.
- 18 national standards of practice and professional performance and their accompanying competencies
- This premier professional resource informs and guides nurses in their vital work providing safe, quality, and competent care. It is a must-have for every registered nurse.
Publisher : American Nurses Association; 4th edition (May 14, 2021)
Language : English
Paperback : 192 pages
ISBN-10 : 0999308866
ISBN-13 : 978-0999308868
Item Weight : 10.9 ounces
Table of Contents
Where to Buy Books
It is not enough if you only read a brief review of this Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice 4th Edition. Our advice, you should immediately buy it at the bookstore closest to where you live, or you can also shop on Amazon, eBay, or others.
Prepare enough money. The choice is divided into print and digital editions. If you buy a printed edition, the book will be delivered to your home. However, if you order digital editions such as pdf, ebook, epub, and kindle, then you will be given a free download access link.
Whatever book format you choose, it doesn’t matter. The important thing is that you have this book right away.