Managers and the Legal Environment, Strategies for the 21st Century, 9th edition in pdf, ebook and download by Constance E. Bagley is considered as best reference for you to get better understanding about corporate and civil law. This extensive legal environment text requires a managerial concentrate with lots of business-oriented functions that current cutting-edge problems and circumstances. To illustrate important legal ideas, this text utilizes each summarized and excerpted circumstances.
This textbook goes more than practically everything that managers would encounter inside the enterprise planet, and it explains the topics in good detail. The author provides clearly explanation to use genuine globe experiences or circumstances to clarify the application from the law. This really is rather beneficial for a person who’s not as acquainted with how the law operates.
In fact, the Managers and the Legal Environment book provides many legal subjects such as legal procedure (how the whole legal method operates) and a number of essential places of law for instance Contracts, Torts, Item Liability, Intellectual House, Labor, Environmental, Antitrust, Genuine Estate, Shopper safety, Securities, and Worldwide Enterprise. The legal subjects talked about are to the top edge of organization regulation. This book also discusses about Globe Trade Organization, employer liability for sexual harassment, compensation and liability act.
This book is highly recommended for executives and managers in massive businesses, investment experts and management consultants as well as experts connected with legal issues who desire a refresher as well as a fast reference guide that addresses crucial elements of all of the critical laws.
Full Title: Managers and the Legal Environment: Strategies for Business
Edition: 9th edition
Publisher: South-Western College/West (1/1/2018)
Dimensions: 8.6 x 10.9 x 1.6 inches
Table of Contents
Unit I: FOUNDATIONS OF THE LEGAL AND REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT.
1. Law, Value Creation, and Risk Management.
2. Ethics and the Law.
3. Sources of Law, Courts, and Dispute Resolution.
4. Constitutional Bases for Business Regulation.
6. Administrative Law. Unit II: THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT.
8. Sales, Licensing, and E-Commerce.
9. Torts and Privacy Protection.
10. Product Liability.
11. Intellectual Property. Unit III: HUMAN RESOURCES.
12. The Employment Agreement.
13. Civil Rights and Employment Discrimination. Unit IV: THE REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT.
14. Criminal Law.
15. Environmental Law and Sustainability.
17. Consumer Protection.
18. Real Property and Land Use. Unit V: CORPORATE GOVERNANCE, OWNERSHIP, AND CONTROL.
19. Forms of Business Organizations.
20. Directors, Officers, and Controlling Shareholders. Unit VI: SECURITIES AND FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS.
21. Public and Private Offerings of Securities.
22. Securities Fraud and Insider Trading.
23. Debtor-Creditor Relations and Bankruptcy. Unit VII: INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS.
24. International Law and Transactions. Appendix A: The Constitution of the United States of America. Appendix B: Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 [Excerpts]. Appendix C: Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 [Excerpts] and ADA Amendments Act of 2008 [Excerpts]. Appendix D: Sherman Antitrust Act [Excerpts]. Appendix E: Clayton Act of 1914 [Excerpts]. Appendix F: Federal Trade Commission Act of 1914 [Excerpts]. Appendix G: Securities Act of 1933 [Excerpts]. Appendix H: Securities Exchange Act of 1934 [Excerpts]. Appendix I: Rules 10b-5, 10b5-1, and 10b5-2 from Code of Federal Regulations. Appendix J: Rule 14e-3 from Code of Federal Regulations. Appendix K: Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 [Excerpts].
Get This Book
Many students buy this book at their subscription bookstore. There is only direct shopping coming to the bookstore and there is online shopping. It doesn’t matter which way to choose, the important thing is that you can get this book quickly.
You can get a book the other way. Yes, some students get it by not buying, but they rent this book.
Buying or renting books can be done online. You don’t have to go out of the house to get this book.
In addition, you can get this book by downloading pdf and ebook forms. On the internet page there is a lot of information. However, it is uncertain of its availability.
We would like to thank those of you who have read this Managers and the Legal Environment, Strategies for the 21st Century 9th edition by Constance E. Bagley. Hope you get it soon. Greetings success always.