Table of Contents
Fundamentals of Physics Extended 12th Edition PDF, eBook, Mobi, epub, and free download is a physics textbook written by David Halliday, Robert Resnick, and Jearl Walker. These three authors provide the scientific information needed by the school.
This book provides guidance to students through the process of learning how to read scientific material effectively, identify basic concepts, reason through scientific questions, and solve quantitative problems. Coverage in this 12th edition includes an updated focus on several areas of contemporary research to help challenge students in recognising how scientific and engineering applications are fundamental to world work.
Sold in e-book, print, and loose-leaf formats, the book is also divided into two volumes, namely volume 1 which covers chapters 1-20 and volume 2 which covers chapters 21-44. The number of pages of this book reaches 1536 pages. Some of the topics that focus on physics are, such as straight motion, vectors, kinetic energy, potential energy, gravitational force, momentum, rotation, fluids, thermodynamics, waves, optics, electricity, magnetism, relativity, quantum, atoms, molecules, nuclei, and particles.
To make it easier for readers, the book also comes with a variety of tools to support students’ active learning, such as exercises, interactive challenges, activities, simulations, and videos. This book is a leading resource in the field of teaching physics.
Table of Contents
CHAPTER 1: Measurement
1.1 MEASURING THINGS, INCLUDING LENGTHS
Chapter 1 Review & Summary
Chapter 1 Problems
CHAPTER 2: Motion Along a Straight Line
2.1 POSITION, DISPLACEMENT, AND AVERAGE VELOCITY
2.2 INSTANTANEOUS VELOCITY AND SPEED
2.4 CONSTANT ACCELERATION
2.5 FREE-FALL ACCELERATION
2.6 GRAPHICAL INTEGRATION IN MOTION ANALYSIS
Chapter 2 Review & Summary
Chapter 2 Questions
Chapter 2 Problems
CHAPTER 3: Vectors
3.1 VECTORS AND THEIR COMPONENTS
3.2 UNIT VECTORS, ADDING VECTORS BY COMPONENTS
3.3 MULTIPLYING VECTORS
A lot of information from the website provides a discussion of the table of contents. You can search for it through the search engine page. By reading the table of contents of this book, you can get information on the topics discussed in this book.
About the Author
Information about authors David Halliday, Robert Resnick, and Jearl Walker who are three physicists and authors of famous physics textbooks. Here is a brief profile of them that we found from the internet:
- David Halliday (1916–2010) was a professor of physics at New York University and the University of Pittsburgh. David is known to the world of education as one of the authors of the world’s most popular and influential physics textbook, Fundamentals of Physics, which was first published in 1960.
- Robert Resnick (1923–2014) was a professor of physics at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. Based on the information we found, Robert is David Halliday’s co-author in writing Fundamentals of Physics, as well as other books such as Basic Concepts in Relativity and Early Quantum Theory, Introduction to Special Relativity, and Quantum Physics of Atoms, Molecules, Solids, Nuclei, and Particles.
- Jearl Walker (born 1945) is also known as a professor of physics who spent time at Cleveland State University. In 1997 Jearl joined the writing team of Fundamentals of Physics. In addition, he is also the author of the book The Flying Circus of Physics with Answers, which contains a collection of interesting and funny physical phenomena that can be observed in everyday life.
- Publisher : Wiley; 12th edition (October 12, 2021)
- Language : English
- Loose Leaf : 1536 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1119773512
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119773511
- Item Weight : 45 pounds
- Dimensions : 3 x 2.4 x 10.8 inches
Where to Buy Books
The Fundamentals of Physics Extended 12th Edition book is sold in various online stores that offer books in e-book, print, or loose-leaf formats. The following are some examples of online stores and their prices:
– Wiley: Offers books in e-book ($50.00), print ($134.95), WileyPLUS ($76.95), and loose-leaf ($134.95) formats.
– Amazon: Offers books in Kindle ($119.50) and paperback ($95.83) formats.
– VitalSource: Offers books in eTextbook format ($50.00).
– Google Books: Offers books in e-book format ($119.50).
The prices of these books are not fixed and can change at any time depending on the policies of each online store.
Book Download Link
The source of the download link of this book can be accessed to several pages. But the availability of free digital books is not always there to download.
You can try visiting the open librabry site page which is known as the center for downloading free books. Many books in digital format PDF, eBook, epub, mobi can be found and read. For the availability of this book we do not know yet. Please prove it yourself, whether there is a free download link for this Fundamentals of Physics Extended 12th Edition or not.
In addition, the Amazon company sells this book in Kindle format at an affordable price. You have to buy a Kindle Device to be able to read it. That is, books in the Kindle type cannot be read with devices other than Kindle.
In addition to Amazon, you can also find information on download links from the Barnes & Noble Company which is known as Amazon’s competitor. It can also be found on the Vitalsource website. Please compare the three companies to get recommendations for where to buy this book the best.
The book Fundamentals of Physics, Extended, 12th Edition provides complete scientific information about physics. Many students studying at university have already read this book. This book teaches basic and advanced physics concepts in a systematic, logical, and applicable way.
Not only that, this book also provides many exercises, simulations, and activities that can help students master physics material better.
Then, this 12th edition of this book is one of the best and most popular physics textbooks in the world. What are you waiting for, let’s buy this book immediately.