You will get a lot of information if you read this Foundations For Population Health in Community/Public Health Nursing 5th edition, pdf, ebook, and download by Marcia Stanhope Jeanette Lancaster. Its essential coverage of population health and public health nursing!
In addition, another theme is concise and focused community health nursing — from nursing roles and care settings to vulnerable population groups.
The presence of this book uses a practical, community-oriented approach and emphasizes health promotion and disease prevention. The practical application of concepts is highlighted throughout the text in case studies, critical thinking activities, QSEN competencies, and Healthy People 2020 goals.
Publisher : Mosby; 5th edition (October 26, 2017)
Language : English
Paperback : 656 pages
ISBN-10 : 0323443834
ISBN-13 : 978-0323443838
Item Weight : 2.95 pounds
Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.9 x 10.8 inches
Table of Contents
Part I: Perspectives in Health Care Delivery and Nursing
- Community and Prevention Oriented Practice to Improve Population Health
- The History of Public Health and Public and Community Health Nursing
- The Changing U.S. Health and Public Health Care Systems
Part II: Influences on Health Care Delivery and Nursing
- Ethics in Public and Community Health Nursing Practice
- Cultural Influences in Nursing in Community Health
- Environmental Health
- Government, the Law, and Policy Activism
- Economic Influences
Part III: Conceptual Frameworks Applied to Nursing Practice in the Community
- Epidemiological Applications
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Using Health Education and Groups in the Community
Part IV: Issues and Approaches in Health Care of Populations
- Community Assessment and Evaluation
- Case Management
- Disaster Management
- Surveillance and Outbreak Investigation
- Program Management
- Managing Quality and Safety
Part V: Issues and Approaches in Family and Individual Health Care
- Family Development and Family Nursing Assessment
- Family Health Risks
- Health Risks Across the Life Span
Part VI: Vulnerability: Predisposing Factors
- Vulnerability and Vulnerable Populations: An Overview
- Rural Health and Migrant Health
- Poverty, Homelessness, Teen Pregnancy, and Mental Illness
- Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drug Problems in the Community
- Violence and Human Abuse
- Infectious Disease Prevention and Control
- HIV Infection, Hepatitis, Tuberculosis, and Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Part VII: Nursing Practice in the Community: Roles and Functions
- Nursing Practice at the Local, State, and National Levels in Public Health
- The Faith Community Nurse
- The Nurse in Home Health and Hospice
- The Nurse in the Schools
- The Nurse in Occupational Health
Appendix A Guidelines for Practice
Appendix B Assessment Tools
Appendix C Essential Elements of Public Health Nursing
Appendix D Hepatitis Information
Appendix E Glossary
About the Authors
The author of this book is a person who has competence in his field.
Dr. Marcia Stanhope, RN, DSN, FAAN
Affiliations and Expertise
Education and Practice Consultant and Professor Emerita, College of Nursing, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky
Jeanette Lancaster, RN, Ph.D., FAAN
Affiliations and Expertise
Sadie Heath Cabiness Professor and Dean Emerita, School of Nursing, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia; Associate, Tuft & Associates, Inc.
Where to Buy Books
It’s time for you to be an example of students who have already read this Foundations For Population Health in Community/Public Health Nursing 5th Edition review. But they don’t just stop there. They immediately bought the book at the nearest bookstore.
Now is your turn to buy this book. Don’t miss out on the others. Online shopping can be done at home using the communication tools you have.
In addition to buying, you can also rent books at a cheaper price. Book publishing companies usually issue print and digital versions to readers.
For the print version generally already know. As for digital versions, such as pdf, ebook, kindle must be downloaded first. The computer or laptop device must support the type of ebook that is downloaded for free.
Finally, the choice is yours, whether you want to buy a book or just rent it.