Table of Contents
This Constitutional Law: Principles and Policies Cases and Materials 8th Edition (Eighth Edition) by Jerome A Barron, pdf, ebook, epub, and free download is intended for students who are studying law in college and want to add insight.
The thickness of this book is 1776 pages. This book can add to the reader’s insight for the better than before. Preferably, it is not enough just to read, you are advised to discuss with friends after reading this book.
The publisher of this book is an already experienced company. So that you know how to present the best book to the reader.
The author of this book is a person who has competence and many have admitted it. In addition to this book, he has written several books as well.
We also looked for sources to get a description of this book. Here’s the content:
The authors of this casebook are committed to reflect fully the dynamism, controversy, and excitement that characterize contemporary Constitutional Law. While generally striving for brevity, the authors lightly edit cases where the Court appears to be embarking on a new doctrinal course so that sharply different constitutional philosophies are fully and fairly presented.
Features of the new Eighth Edition include:
- Hamdan v. Rumsfeld — the legality of the use of military commissions by the Executive Branch.
- Boumediene v. Bush — alien enemy combatants detained at Guantanamo and “”the constitutional privilege of habeas corpus.””
- District of Columbia v. Heller and McDonald v. City of Chicago — the personal right to keep and bear arms vis-a-vis federal and state governments.
- G•• United Haulers Association, Inc. v. Oneida-Herkimer Solid Waste Management Authority — state regulation of solid waste and the dormant Commerce Clause
- Parents Involved in Community Schools v. Seattle School District No. 1 — affirmative action in the public schools.
In the area of free expression, among the many cases featured are:
- Holder v. Humanitarian Law Project — national security v. political advocacy.
- Snyder v. Phelps — offensive speech and funeral picketing.
- Morse v. Frederick — student speech in the high schools.
- Garcetti v. Ceballos — free expression rights of government employees.
- United States v. Stevens — animal cruelty and the limits of freedom of expression.
- Brown v. Entertainment Merchants Association — protecting children from violent video games.
- Citizens United v. Federal Elections Commission — unleashing campaign spending by corporations and unions.
The new 8th edition includes some of the latest law review literature as well as the leading constitutional cases covered in the previous edition.
Constitutional Law: Principles and Policies is updated annually with a supplement addressing recent developments in the area of Constitutional Law.
That’s the synopsis of Amazon’s page regarding this latest edition.
- Publisher : Carolina Academic Press; Eighth edition (May 29, 2012)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1776 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1422498786
- ISBN-13 : 978-1422498781
- Item Weight : 5.8 pounds
- Dimensions : 10.4 x 7.8 x 2.9 inches
About of Author
The book was written by Jerome A Barron along with three other well-known authors and other works. Several law books have also been produced by Barron. As for his background, we haven’t received much information other than he is a legal practitioner.
Table of Content
Sorry, we found no information regarding the table of contents of this book. You can look for it yourself.
Where to Buy Books
Many bookstores are already selling this book. You can ask the teachers and schoolmates who have already bought it.
Or you can also buy this book online through the application. After making the payment, the book order will reach your home.
One of the well-known online bookstores is Amazon.
PDF Free Download
Is the free version of the book available? If there are internet users who share, then digital books in pdf form, ebooks can be downloaded for free.
There is also in the form of a kindle published by the Amazon company. But the edition is paid.
free download edition is available if there is permission from the book company and author.
Books are important information to add to the science, including this Constitutional Law: Principles and Policies 8th Edition which discusses the world of law.
Having this book is an obligation of all learners. You can buy or search for free download.