Table of Contents
With a lot of positive reviews, Business Ethics Case Studies and Selected Readings 9th Edition, pdf free, epub, kindle, download, and review by Marianne M. Jennings is definitely a must-have item. This book is an excellent material for undergraduates and lecturers. It’s also a great work for anyone interested in learning about ethical matter in business.
Moreover, it’s also not the typical explanation-filled product about concepts and theories. It focuses on analyzing different kinds of everyday cases labeled as confusing by most people. The approach can sharpen our thinking skills which is very advantageous to us.
Business Ethics Case Studies and Selected Readings 9th Edition covers popular to lesser known events, and also from complex to simple topics. However, it doesn’t stop there. This book also contains discussions about problematic events and alternative scenarios. It also guides us to clear up any unusual problems which occur related to this subject.
Furthermore, Business Ethics Case Studies and Selected Readings Ninth Ed encourages the readers to be wiser businessmen. A good businessman should contemplate the broader implications of every choice. It makes us think in the long run, including how an economic choice might affect society.
Business Ethics Case Studies and Selected Readings 9th Edition comprises of 9 sections. Each section comes with various interesting cases. It’s very clear that the author wants her work to be realistic as she covers the real situation in the field. For example, the 8th unit talks about the relationship between ethical problems and products.
The number of problems that are presented is 18. It varies from the T-Mobile case to the Eminem infamous problems with Audi. Published by the well-respected CENGAGE Learning, this material is definitely a must-own for someone with a desire of mastering business field.
Based on its quality, it’s clear that a dedicated expert is the writer of it. Prof. Jennings, the author, is basically a passionate writer about this area and has already produced an extensive scientific materials and other works. If you are planning in buying this excellent source of learning, you only have to go to sites like Amazon, VitalSource, and eBay.
Buying from the nearest store is also a good option. However, the free document is not available yet. This item is quite cheap in view of its quality and will only us around $80 for both the paperback and e-textbook versions. The second-hand Business Ethics Case Studies and Selected Readings 9e is even cheaper as price is only $40.
Table of Contents
We need to convey the table of contents information of this book to the reader. The goal is to let readers know what themes are discussed in this 9th edition of the book.
We quote from a page on the internet, here is the table of contents information:
- Brief Contents
- Unit 1: Ethical Theory, Philosophical Foundations, Our Reasoning Flaws, and Types of Ethical Dilemma
- Section A: Defining Ethics
- Reading 1.1: You, Your Values, and a Credo
- Reading 1.2: What Did You Do in the Past Year That Bothered You? How That Question Can Change Lives
- Reading 1.3: What Are Ethics? From Line-Cutting to Kant
- Reading 1.4: The Types of Ethical Dilemmas: From Truth to Honesty to Conflicts
- Reading 1.5: On Rationalizing and Labeling: The Things We Do That Make Us Uncomfortable, but We Do T
- Case 1.6: “They Made Me Do It”: Following Orders and Legalities: Volkswagen and the Fake Emissions T
- Reading 1.7: The Slippery Slope, the Blurred Lines, and How We Never Do Just One Thing: The Universi
- Case 1.8: Blue Bell Ice Cream and Listeria: The Pressures of Success
- Section B: Resolving Ethical Dilemmas and Personal Introspection
- Reading 1.9: Some Simple Tests for Resolving Ethical Dilemmas
- Reading 1.10: Some Steps for Analyzing Ethical Dilemmas
- Reading 1.11: On Plagiarism
- Case 1.12: The Little Teacher Who Could: Piper, Kansas, and Term Papers
- Case 1.13: The Car Pool Lane: Defining Car Pool
- Case 1.14: Puffing Your Resume: Truth or Dare
- Case 1.15: Dad, the Actuary, and the Stats Class
- Case 1.16: Wi-Fi Piggybacking and the Tragedy of the Commons
- Case 1.17: Cheating: Hows, Whys, and Whats and Do Cheaters Prosper? Culture of Excellence
- Case 1.18: Speeding: Hows, Whys, and Whats
- Case 1.19: Moving from School to Life: Do Cheaters Prosper?
- Case 1.20: The Pack of Gum
- Case 1.21: Getting Out from under Student Loans: Legal? Ethical?
- Unit 2: Solving Ethical Dilemmas and Personal Introspection
- Section A: Business and Ethics: How Do They Work Together?
- Reading 2.1: What’s Different about Business Ethics?
- Reading 2.2: The Ethics of Responsibility
- Reading 2.3: Is Business Bluffing Ethical?
Sorry, we didn’t tell you everything, you can get the full table of contents information on the Vitalsource page. There is also a lot of information from other sources. Especially the marketplace that sells this book.
About of Author
The number of authors of this book is only one person. Her name is Marianne Jennings.
Here is a quick look at his profile that we quoted from the Amazon page.
Professor Marianne Jennings is a professor of legal and ethical studies in the Department of Management in the W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University. She directed the Joan and David Lincoln Center for Applied Ethics from 1995-1999. Her undergraduate degree in finance and her J. D. were taken at Brigham Young University. She has done consulting work for AES, Boeing, Dial Corporation, Mattel, Motorola, CFA Institute, Southern California Edison, the Arizona Auditor General, the Cities of Phoenix, Mesa, and Tucson, the Institute of Internal Auditors, AIMR, Boeing, Coca-Cola, DuPont, AES, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Motorola, Hy-Vee Foods, IBM, Bell Helicopter, Amgen, and VIAD.
- Publisher : Cengage Learning; 9th edition (September 19, 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 416 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781305972544
- ISBN-13 : 978-1305972544
- Item Weight : 4 pounds
- Dimensions : 8 x 1 x 10 inches
Where to Buy Books
You can buy this book on Amazon, eBay and Vitalsource marketplaces. All three bookstores offer competitive prices. Look for the cheapest price by comparing between marketplaces.
If you have a subscription bookstore close to home, please come there and ask if this book is available.
Payment can be made in cash and using a credit card.
In addition to providing new books, you can choose used books at a lower price. Many used books are worth reading.
There are many ways to get this Business Ethics Case Studies and Selected Readings 9th Edition for free. One of them is to search for PDF, ebook, and kindle format information. But you have to learn how to use it. Because many free books in circulation violate the rules of the applicable law.
The presence of this Business Ethics Case Studies and Selected Readings 9th Edition is much anticipated by many people. Many students and teachers have read to add to their horizons.
If you don’t want to miss any information, please read this book right now.